This is hysterical!
can someone please tell me that they are gonna get Ressler to a hospital or something??? seriously! HOSPITAL! VERY IMPORTANT!
I know! “Oh where Ressler? I don’t know, just chillin’ with blood gushing out his leg.” A hospital would be a great place to go, just maybe.
This is to all whovians, and more specifically to Capaldi haters because of his age. When I first started watching Who, I didn’t find any of the actors attractive or handsome. But after watching for a few episodes I realized that I was falling in love. Not with the Doctor’s looks, but with his personality. His heartbreak, his spunk, his sillyness, his kindness, and so much more. I fell head over heels for a mad man with a box. And yes, I eventually found the Doctor attractive. But it wasn’t just his looks or youthfulness I loved, but his life and character. When 10 came along, I didn’t love him as I did 9. I didn’t like him till half way through series 2. But he grew on me. His character and his looks. 11 I loved immediately after his first episode. I didn’t find him attractive until season 5 was over. So I guess this is what I’m trying to say: I don’t watch Who so I can drool over actors who may be handsome. But I watch for the adventure, the heartbreak, and the hope. I watch a broken man become healed. I see monsters and aliens, and unknown planets. And I’m in love with a 1200 year old alien with two hearts who flies through space and time in a blue police box. He’s completely mad and can change his face, but he’s always the Doctor. And he always will be.
YOOOOOOO I don’t know if you’ve like, heard yet, but the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special is airing just over a week from now, on November 23rd. And that, to me, is the perfect excuse for a hella rad give away. A tea give away. Oh yeah. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- First prize: 11 full size bags of my Doctor Who tea blends. (The TARDIS, plus The same teas found in the sampler pack: Eleven, Ten, Nine, Rory, Amy, River Song, Martha, Rose, Donna, and Captain Jack)
- Runner Up: Doctor Who tin sampler pack!
- Bonus: If this post gets over 5,000 notes before the end of the give away, I’ll add in another prize. It’s sort of secret right now, since it’s a product I don’t think Adagio has even announced yet, but it is SO RAD, and I will autograph it for you and everything.
Now there are rules, otherwise this would be chaos. So here’s what you have to do to win one of these things:
- Listen, the way tumblr handles give aways and notes now is weird. No matter how many times you reblog, I’ll only ever see one reblog from you in my notes. So here’s how this is going to work:
- In order to win the first place prize, you HAVE to fill out this form. The winner for the first prize will ONLY be drawn from the form submissions. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT THE FORM ONCE A DAY IF YOU WANT MORE CHANCES TO WIN. If I notice you’ve submitted more than once a day, you will be disqualified.
- The runner up prize will be chosen from the notes, i.e. the likes and reblogs. When the give away ends, I’ll copy/paste all the notes into a list, and use a random number generator to choose a winner. Reblog as often as you like, I really don’t care, though your followers might.
- For the bonus prize, I’ll compile BOTH the form submissions and notes, and chose from that giant list.
- oh lord I hope that’s not super confusing
- Give away only blogs are not eligible. If you’re randomly chosen and I go to your blog and it’s nothing but reblogged give aways, I will disqualify you and chose someone else. Don’t be greedy.
- You do NOT have to be following me. I’m pretty neat sometimes though, I guess, so maybe consider it? And if you follow me just for the giveaway for some reason, I won’t be butt hurt if you unfollow me when you don’t win, I’ll just gently kiss your cheek and wish you well.
- There are some places in the world where we literally, legally, can NOT ship the tea. Places like Australia and New Zealand and other places. I don’t know all of the places off the top of my head, and I’m really sorry, but there really isn’t anything I can do about that Q_Q Please check out Adagio’s shipping info if you’re not sure if your country is eligible. Please don’t yell at me or Adagio if we can’t ship to your country. I love you.
- YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER or have a parents/guardians explicit permission to let us send you stuff
- The Give Away will end at 11:59 pm EST on November 23, so technically I’ll choose/announce a winner on November 24! Have your entries in before then! I wont count any form submissions or notes after that point! Winner will be contacted on tumblr and by email :D
- Please let me know if you have any other questions!
- And remember, the more notes this gets, the more chance for prizes! So signal boost!
Check it out!
Rose is wearing a ring! Is she married? If so, too who?
That’s on her right hand and her index finger.
I mean, i can be completely and utterly wrong…possibly leaving out some finer details….but what if the boy that is Rumple’s undoing was Pan?
I mean, first of all, prophecies are never clear cut. There are always twists and double meanings to…
That’s what I was wondering….